If you think AV Projections is a place where your talents could shine and bring value to our clients, we are interested in talking to you.
Below is a listing of our open positions. If you would like to apply, please complete the details below.
AV Sales Representative
We have an exciting new opportunity to work as an AV Sales Representative at one of the most prestigious venues in London. Must have experience in a customer service facing role preferably in the hospitality industry, 4 or 5 star hotel standard.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Liaising with the Project Managers at our Main Office
- Recommending AV equipment to potential clients
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with potential and existing clients
- Preparation of proposals and quotations
- Ability to up sell and maximise revenue where possible
- Meet clients and carry out show rounds of the venue
- Some AV knowledge
- Able to work as a team member
- Passion for events
- Able to work under pressure and efficiently
- Excellent communication skills
£25,000 – £28,000 a year
We are looking for a warehouse person to participate in our operations. Warehouse crew responsibilities include storing materials, picking and packing orders.
Some key responsibilities include:
- Preparing and completing warehouse orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule
- Receiving and processing warehouse stock products
- Maintaining safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area and workstations neat
- Performing warehouse inventory controls
- Providing quality service by following the company standards.
Business Development Manager
The position requires somebody highly self motivated to succeed with excellent sales skills.
Amongst your duties you will be expected to:
- Proactively identify new target clients
- Use our database to contact clients
- Work closely with our team of Project Managers to convert prospects
- Help in producing quotes and proposals
After a short trial period we will offer the successful applicant an OTE commission on top of their basic salary.
£25,000 – £32,000 a year