Under the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the company understands that your privacy is important and that you are aware of how we handle your personal data. The GDPR came into effect on May 25th 2018 and this replaces the current Data Protection Act.
AV Projections Ltd
Registered address: The Arches, 65 Webber Street, London SE1 0QP
Registered in England and Wales 2809717
VAT number 625 9845 03
Data Protection Officer: Susan Chessher
Email address: DPO@avprojections.co.uk
Company Telephone number: 020 7620 2001
Company Website address: www.avprojections.co.uk
We value the privacy of our customers and will only collect and use personal data in the ways that are described below:
In line with the GRPR, personal data is defined as information that is collected and held about you and the rights that you have under this regulation.
Under the GDPR you have the right to:
- be informed of the information that is being held
- the right to restrict information held and how it is used
- the right to remove the information held
How We Collect Your Personal Data
We obtain personal data about you by:
- telephone enquiry
- email enquiry
- our website – the cookies only records your device’s pixel ratio
The information that is held may include
- personal details – name, contact name, contact number, email address
- contact details – where we have had contact with you in the provision of our AV services
- history of projects that we have conducted on your behalf
- correspondence or communications that we have had with you
It is important that you notify us if your personal information changes please do so by emailing DPO@avprojections.co.uk
How we use your personal data
We use your data in accordance with the data protection regulations. Your personal information is used so that we can perform an agreed contract with you and the fact that you have consented for us to use this information.
The purpose of the information held (not limited to)
- to manage your account
- to provide product and services to you as agreed
- communicate with you by telephone, post, email, survey (please note that you can opt out of any marketing emails/surveys by emailing DPO@avprojections.co.uk
We will never share your details with anyone else and will not be sent any unlawful marketing or spam emails.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as it is required in order for us to perform work for you. Also we will continue to comply with legal requirements with regards to retaining information.
We will only share your data with a third party where we are required to do so in order to perform a service to you. Our third party service providers are also regulated by the GDPR and make every effort to secure the information that is shared with them.
Change of Purpose
Should we need to use your data for another reason, other than the purpose we collected it for you will be notified in writing stating the reason for this.
Our internal systems are protected and are consistently monitored for any data breaches. Should such a breach occur the correct authority will be notified as well as the affected customers.
Further information regarding the General Data Protection Act can be found on the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) www.ico.gov.uk or your Citizens Advice Bureau.